The nuances of people

Fullerton Children's Photographer


There are many reason why I love what I do, but this has to be one of the top 3 things.

Lyla, here, is one of my best friends' daughters, my kids' friend and a girl that is booming with personality!!! She can be cuddly, sweet, silly, funny, helpful (...not helpful) and so many more things. On her family's photoshoot she showed me just about all of her sides. The little nuances that make person just who they are.... the person that we love. This is why being a family, kid, senior, wedding photographer is so rewarding. I'm a recorder of history. Lyla will not always be 4. We might forget that she loves the sounds of farts.... but not if I capture a picture of all of them making fart sounds and then laughing their heads off about it. Her family will have memories storied away of Lyla being exactly who she is, with all of her faces and exuberant personality traits.

Photobucket

0 comments: