Love is alive!!

Irvine Wedding Photographer

I love weddings. It makes my job so much fun because I get to go to a lot of them. A wedding touches my heart. It wraps up the hopes and dreams of two people who just don't ever want to live without each other. Maybe I love weddings because I'm so madly in love with my husband. We're approaching our 5 year wedding anniversary and I can still just look at him and get butterflies and feel that amazing joy deep in my spine (why my spine... i dont know). I'm getting all teary eyed just typing this.

I go to weddings where I barely know the bride and groom. Sure, I helped them plan, I get an idea of who they are, and sometimes I even know their story.... but, I dont know them like I know my family and friends and even these weddings, my clients' weddings, make me feel all the hope and dreams of a wonderful future.

This is what makes THIS wedding so special to me. I met Krista a few years ago when she joined my mom's group. Krista, Kami (my neighbor and friend) and I all started to hang out a lot in this past year. Our husbands became friends, and our little group of 3 couples and all our toddlers makes for some really fun backyard BBQs. Krista and Steve arent the "lovey dovey" type. So when I said I'd do their pictures I was a little worried they wouldnt want to "snuggle" for me. But, on the contrary, they are so very much in love and seeing that my friends are just as in love as my husband and I makes me happier than I can put into words.
Steve and Krista were married 3 years ago, but didnt have a wedding, so this was more of a vow renewal, but their only wedding. Beautiful, fun, touching and an amazing celebration of their love.

Love really does exist! It can make you happier than any material thing in the world, and just seeing it makes me a happier person.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: