Baby Noah

Riverside Infant Photographer

My wonderful friends, Dan & Erin, invited me to visit their newborn baby Noah. Only 5 days old, he was pretty much still in a ball. =)
I've known Daniel for a VERY long time. We went to Jr. High and High school together. We were in Choir together, and kept in touch all through collage as well. When we both ended up back in Corona, with super super busy lives, we were lucky to still keep in touch. I met Erin while her and Dan were still dating, and I've gotten to know her and call her my friend. We hang out without Daniel sometimes too.
Dan & Erin had me photograph their wedding and I've done family pictures for them a couple of times as well. So, when I went to their quaint "cottage" in the wood streets of Riverside, I was super excited to see so much of my work on their walls. But my work wasnt the center of attention. Baby Noah is definitely the center of that home and why wouldn't he be. What a cutie. Have a look...

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

Cyndi Monroe said...

Our Sweet Baby - wonderful photos, Brittney. Can't wait to add more of your photos to MY walls as well! Anxious to see them ALL! (the Suitcase one is too precious!
Hugs, Cyndi Monroe (Grammy)