Lorenz Family

Hemet Photographer


Jake and Krista!!! oh, and dont forget... Ethan!!! Jake worked with my husband when he was first put at the Haz Mat station and I've never seen Nick so happy at work. Sadly, Jake isnt there anymore, but we were lucky enough to make some great friends out of it. =) I took Ethan's Pictures 6 months ago when he was only 12 days old. He's grown so much!!! Thanks guys for having me do your fall family pictures!!!

What an adventurous and easy going couple. I finally convinced someone to come with me to my favorite Corona location... the river bottom. All the other shoots I've done there were Engagements and Seniors. the Lorenz's were the first family to come out for their shoot in the completely unmanufactured beauty of the River bottom. Well, let me just thank them for being so calm even when they were sitting in red ants that started to bite Jake, and then didn't freak out when they saw a snake. =) oops.... Maybe not the greatest place to bring a 6 month old. But I have to give them props for keeping smiles on their faces and still having fun.

BTW, my blanket is still in the river bottom covered in red ants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: