Gasteiger Family

Family Photography

Over the course of my career, I've changed my style, approach and artistic "eye." A lot of my new inspiration and motivation comes from other artists, friends, photographers and professionals. Recently I looked through a blog post by, Della White Photography and was inspired to have a different approach to my next family portrait session. I found that in the past I was trying to create a "photojournalistic" flare in an incredibly non-candid way. I wasnt doing to bad, but this family gave me the opportunity to guide them to truly just have a fun day on the trails of Oak Canyon Nature Center. Of course, I still did some posing and "look here" type of things, but not only did we have fun, but most all of the pictures are much more relaxed and casual. I'm loving this new approach and cant wait for my next "subjects" to experience the fun photoshoot without the "stress of posing."


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

0 comments: