Friend Pops

Corona Cake Pops

As my kids grow up, so do their friends. As the kids get older, us moms find hobbies that we hope to make a little money doing. I got back into my photography (which has exploded and I'm crazy busy now), and I have friends with crafting businesses, Baking, Fitness, Pet sitting and Kid sitting =).... if you want to call it that. Here's my shout out to all the MOMS who have taken their hobbies to the next level.

Today, its all about the Cake Pops!!!! If you are unsure what a cake pop is, its basically a small round cake placed on a stick covered in chocolate!!!! Very fun to eat and easy to serve!!!

My friend, client, fellow mom, and a great person, Marygrace Lemmon has taken on a great venture into the world of Cake Pops. She personally bakes and decorates these:

Her Pricing:

*Basic Cake Pop with sprinkles $.75/each min order of 25

*Cake Pop with Ribbon and attached favor tag $1.25 each min order of 12

*Halloween Cake pops $1.25 for the One eye monster $1.50 for witch

All Cake pops are covered with a clear bag which is included in price!!!

"I have a minimum order because I make the cake fresh and do not use cakes from previous orders that have been frozen!!!! You choose the flavor and colors!!! Delivery of cake pops are usually a day before/day of event to keep the freshness of the cake pop." - Marygrace

Make sure you tell her that Brittney sent you because then I get free CAKE POPS!!!!


Her info: Marygrace Lemmon lorence0809@gmail.com
Photobucket
Photobucket





0 comments: