Class of 2012 reps

Senior Portrait sessions are in full swing! Meet Karlee and Kalya who did a "best friends" shoot in downtown Riverside and a "secret field" that I like to shoot at. =)
Karlee, our blonde here, is a graduating senior at Santiago High, my alma mater. She's a total natural in front of the camera and was relaxed the whole way through. So much fun!!!
Kayla, who is also my wonderful, hard working intern (and babysitter), is absolutely beautiful, but needed a little joking around to get relaxed. Both of these girls have been friends their whole lives and we had a ton of fun doing this session. The only regret I have was not leaving 3 hours to do all the pictures because I wanted to take SO many more. =)

So I guess they're not both the class of 2012, but it works for me.

Meet Karlee:
Photobucket

Meet Kayla:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Best friends doing "engagement" pictures
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kami said...

Beautiful as usual!