My New Camera

Canon EOS 5D mark ii


My new love! I am so happy to say that I now have two camera bodies at ALL times!!! My original professional and first love, the Canon EOS 5D, and my brand spankin new mark ii! I tried it out yesterday at Lorence's 2nd Birthday party (the best birthday party I've ever been to) and of course these were mostly snapshots, without planned lighting, but I'm completely in love. So crisp, so fast, so everything I could want. What in the world is Canon going to outdo with this up and coming mark iii. I havent even tried the 1080 HD video feature. Who knows what I'm going to get with that! Here's a few from yesterday.
(using my 50 mm f/1.8.... much lighter than my 24-70)

kids,santa ana zoo

kids,santa ana zoo

kids,santa ana zoo

kids,santa ana zoo

kids,santa ana zoo


1 comments:

April said...

congrats! your photos look awesome!!
xoxo