Lorence is 2!

Corona Fun Children's Photographer


I've been doing Lorence's Pictures since he was just about 6 months old.... and I just cant believe that he's 2 this week. I'm lucky to get to see this cutie grow up and even more lucky to get to go to his ZOO birthday party this weekend. ...and I dont mean zoo themed, I mean they are actually taking us all to the zoo! I might be more excited than my kids. =)

So, back to the photoshoot. Lorence is QUICK!!! I mean that kid can sprint across a park faster than Ricky Bobby on a racetrack! But, our bigger challenge was getting him to smile. Let's just say he wasn't feelin it this day. I came with all these great ideas (balloons, chair, luggage...), and we DID get a few of them, but Lorence decided that he was over my camera, and really just wanted his daddy. Given the situation, I think we still got some great shots for Lorence's 2 year old pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

April said...

hello friend...i am your newest follower...i was part of the st. mathews mothers day tea last year! I was wondering if you were interested in trading services for advertising on my blog...just a thought, i have done this with other companies....let me know if you are interested...
april
xoxo