Welcome Baby K

Orange County Infant Photographer

As I was browsing Pinterest, as I do all too often, I found this pictures of a baby in a fire helmet and I just HAD to get that in my portfolio. Well, luckily for me, I know a lot of firemen (not because I'm some firefly, but because my husband is a fireman.... hehe) and even MORE lucky for me, one of them just had a beautiful baby girl.
Now, when I showed my husband what I wanted to do, he said, "There is no way I would ever put my newborn baby in my fire helmet, what makes you think that the Kibby's would." My husband is always super concerned about the harmful "stuff" that coats their equipment. Well, thank you to firefighter Kibby for taking all the stuff out of his helmet, cleaning the whole thing and putting on his turnout jacket in the heat of summer so that I can get this picture. =)

Baby K, only 7 days old, was really really cooperative considering that I was trying to get her to sleep in a fire helmet. =) anyway.... I got the shot!!! and here it is.


Photobucket



...and then, the Kibbys invited me back 2 days later to get some more great shots! She's so precious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: