Class of 2012 [sarah]

Orange County Senior Portrait Photographer

SoCal Wedding Photographer


Sometimes I do a photoshoot and while behind the camera I'm SO excited about the amazingness of what I'm seeing that I'm jumping up and down inside. I think that during this shoot, I was jumping up and down... but not inside... literally jumping up and down. And now, while going back through them, I'm sitting at my computer and yelling, "YES!!!!"

It sure doesnt hurt having a BEAUTIFUL subject, with the most awesome look, a gorgeous southern california day and one of my favorite locations, but this senior portrait session is by far one of my favorite shoots EVER!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
location: Santiago Oaks Regional Park
Subject/Shoots: Sarah Singleton Senior Portraits, Class of 2012
Props: provided by yours truly

0 comments: