Amy & Kenny | ready for baby Grace

Corona Maternity Photographer

| Riverside Wedding Photographer | Southern California Wedding Photographer|

I have the best in-laws. and not just the parents but the sisters & brothers. My husbands sisters both married awesome guys and have such cool families. I love being a part of their lives. If you know my husband you can tell 100% that this is his sister! Though she looks just like him (well, a female version), her personality is so much like mine! We're both type A, organized, designed, and planners! I dont get the opportunity to do maternity pictures very often, so I'm so excited with how great these turned out! Thanks Amy and Kenny for having me do these for you!! Cant wait to do the infant pictures in the next few weeks (maybe next few days).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

MM said...

Hey I know them! Super cute photos, you really captured their personalities! Congrats you guys!! xo