The Perfect......

Riverside Family Photographer

Riverside Wedding Photographer

Sometimes you start a photoshoot and you can just tell that its going to be the perfect photoshoot. Fun family, great kids, everyone is looking at the camera, and that oh so gorgeous family! The Hatch family one of 5 families that I did in one day at the same location. These were some mini photo sessions to help out some of those families that want a little more affordable option to still capture their growing family. I'm 3 families in, and its starting to get really cold and I see the Hatch family in their burnt orange outfits, not completely matching but looking JUST right. They had those outfits that I wish I could get my family to have, but I never seem to pull it off. Anyway, every factor for this shoot added up just right. Here are a few to enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: