Kibby family

Orange Family Photographer - Brittney Pecore Photography

Orange County Wedding Photographer - Brittney Pecore Photography

Everyday I count my blessing for the amazing people in my life. Not the things, though I'm very blessed with a "comfortable" lifestyle, but I really really appreciate my family and friends. First, we'll start with my family. I have the most amazing husband who has worked so hard for us and supported me in my career and building my business. I get to raise our kids AND do what I love, but not without him. I have 3 amazing, beautiful, smart, important and kind children that I cannot even start to put into words my love for them. Then I have my parents and brother who are always there for me and I'm happy to say we see eachother at least every week. And dont forget my in -laws. I think I might be the luckiest girl in the world with the best in-law family to be found.
So, thats family, but there's also our friends. Since Nick and I got married, we've moved a few times and gone through a few friends, but within the last year or two, we've built some friendships that we know will last. This brings me to Kibby Family. Last year when Nick, moved to the haz mat station, he had a crew that made him happier than I've ever seen. Andrew Kibby was one of those guys that once we started hanging out as families, we just knew that we'd get along. I love this family and I'm so happy to see Kaytin as she grows up and cant wait to watch their family continue to grow.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Family Photoshoot
Location: Santiago Oaks Regional Park

0 comments: