baby audrey

Westchester Infant Photographer


The Zychowski Family!!!! I love, love, love when a couple chooses to have me back time and time again to photograph their growing families. Jennifer and Jeff were referred to me by a mutual friend in San Diego. They were engaged and I was the lucky photographer that got to photograph their BEAUTIFUL wedding.... but first I did their Engagement pictures. We headed to a winery in temecula and had a day of fun.
Next, in 2008, the Zychowski Wedding. (looking back at old blogs really shows how much I've changed in my blogging.... hehe) Romantic, fun, different (loved the city) and BEFORE KIDS!! =)
... and then Whitney came. Late 2009, they had their first baby girl. Now, this was before I had a full set up for infant photography, and if I remember correctly, Whitney was already a few weeks old.
Just last week, they had their second baby girl. I headed to their home in Westchester (west LA... I'm not an LA person, so I can figure that some of my followers might not be either). Born October 18th, healthy and happy, she slept wonderfully for the entire photoshoot. Now, I had really, really hoped to get some good pictures of her and her big sister, but Whitney was really not a fan being close to Audrey. It will take some time for her to adjust to the new baby in the family. None, the less, it is astounding to be a part of this growing family and document their growth and changes and capture those memories that you never want to forget.

Thank you again to Jen & Jeff for including me in their family memories.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: