Char {Norco Children's Photographer}

Charlie came to do his 1 year pictures (about a year ago) and he was THE best 1 year old model I have ever had!  I'm not kidding either.  He sat on a suitcase and held up a sign.  He smiled when asked.  He didn't move and always looked at the camera.  Seriously.  What 1 year old does that?  Well, Charlie did!

Since then, Charlie welcomed  a new baby brother into his family.  And by welcomed, I mean, completely ignores and doesn't want to be within arms reach of him.  I went to visit his family to do some Newborn, in home, family pictures.  We had tons of fun, getting Charlie to sit anywhere near his brother.  I suppose it takes time.

This summer I was invited back again for Charlie's 2 year old pictures.  Boy is he growing up fast!  Anyway, his mom booked him for my first summer beach mini sessions.  When I got there, he had fallen face first into the sand and could not calm down.  So, the family packed up and left the beach... no pictures.  Since, they have been such wonderful returning clients, I set up a time to stop by their Norco home to grab some pictures of Charlie.... where he's most comfortable, his own back yard.  Now, he was not the same model as he had been the year before, but he was very typically a 2 year old.  He and I had a great time playing with trucks and throwing the ball.  By the end, he and I were the best of friends.  Cant wait to see you again very soon Charlie!


0 comments: